Join our approved Supplier Pool
We believe that teams that work together are more efficient, and members gain higher quality experience and knowledge.
The type of work you'll get
Develop programs, apps, and websites. maintain the developed software, add new features and capabilities.
Specify requirements based on client's requests, solve issues arising in the team, guide the team to success.
Create style guides, Design web apps user interface and user experience, components, and feature design.
Pentest and harden developed software to ensure it has no malicious code and is resilient.
Run tests on software, write dynamic and static tests, check the functionality, and write reports.
Designing and maintaining data systems and databases, interpreting data sets, Preparing reports, and more.
How does it work?
- The gigs you’ll receive are small parts of the big project that fits your expertise
- You’ll work together with a small team that will complete the other aspects.
- You’ll may choose to do one part or several, and select the type of work that you like the most.
- The budgeting will be determined by you, and the best offer with the most success rating will be chosen by the client.
- Work delivery will be subject to technical rating, and only deliveries that pass a quality control threshold will be sent for confirmation at the client side. Only after the client confirms the delivery, you’ll receive the payment. The client could also open a dispute, and both sides have equal rights to win based on the evidence.
- You’ll have access to professionals in your field and be able to get help and support from them in completing your task for a share of the profit.